Monday 13 December 2010

Ho Ho HO part 2

Sparkly and fairy lighty is the theme for today. I finally found my christmas spirit....(of the spicy mulled kind) and its starting to look a bit more festive around here.... I've had my annual pre-christmas meltdown (think Shrek 3 and the "do the roar" bit!!) so now thats out of the way its on with the jolly stuff........
......like this chap ....paperchase again :)


We're having a white christmas here this year...whatever the weather..... and Arnie gets his own sparkly 'game show host' style collar.
Its a busy week with school plays and gatherings and me trying to finish off my handmade gifts so I am taking a little blog break for now and will be back in January 2011!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you a lovely sparkly week and a Fabby, Happy, Jolly, Peaceful and Fun Christmas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x