Wednesday 27 March 2013

crafty supplies and a little break :)


a quick catch up before I disappear off line for a while to catch up with family and friends :) this Easter is looking to be a cold one...hope you haven't packed away your woollies just yet (unless of course you live somewhere nice and warm)...


 -cards made with fabby Sean Simms papers and Paperchase stickers....


-this is going to be one crazy colour pop of a quilt but I love it...and I will be found buried underneath it for the next few weeks hand stitching...


there has been much activity inside my little work shed..and some new items will be ready to list in my etsy shop when I get back on line :)


and a few more :)


I treated myself to this book..I have only peeked inside so far but I am very excited about the contents of this book...this is so up my street crafting wise and I can't wait for a quiet moment to have a good old look...


and I have bundled up some crafty supplies to keep me going...

wishing you all a very happy easter break 

back soon 

x x x x x x x