Thursday 17 October 2013

books...prints and pompoms


just a few things to share this week...things that are making me smile, for my birthday last month I was lucky to receive these very lovely books...


'A place called home' is filled with beautiful photographs and very inspiring interiors...


it's a good mix of styles  and I love the more masculine styling and colour palettes....


the other  book is by one of my favourite bloggers Ingrid and is just lovely...full of creative ideas and colour
it isn't written in English but I don't really notice because the pictures are perfect :)

and a new discovery for me...lionheart magazine is a really good read..cover to cover full of great articles about favourite cities and new artists..good for boys as well as girls :) 


I am busy working to stock up my etsy shop for the holidays so I have been making owls and cushions and pom poms and I picked up my final copies of my new prints...


this one is my favourite...boy and little dog :)


all available here
x x x x x x x x